Monday, April 13, 2009

For Her Pleasure ~ Maya Banks *SPOILERS*

I love Maya Banks she writes sex so hot I wonder if her novels are going to melt my hardrive. For Her Pleasure has all the hot sex I expect from a Maya Banks novel and Ryder Sinclair is ALPHA Hot all the way, but it's his story that had me torn as I read this collection of novellas. I really felt like he needed to find a special woman all his own.
His love for Kit was believable, but when her and Mac commited to one another I was sure Ryder was destined to find his special woman. When his novel cleary had him returning to his relationship with Kit and that he would share her with Mac I admit I was a little sad.
I still love Maya's books and will continue to devour them as she releases them, yet I can't help but to want Ryder to find his own woman to love.
7.5 out of 10

No comments: