Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet Surrender Maya Banks

After reading Be With Me I decided to check out SWEET SURRENDER. Reading both back to backmade me realize just how great a writer she is, whether it's a menage or just one couple she draws you in. I stayed up til 2 am to finish it, it was that good.
Grey was OMG hot and I just loved Faith, she knows what she wants and embraces it never settling for less than she thought she deserved. The sex between Grey and Faith is breathstealing and not for the faint of heart. My one and only downer was at the end. It felt like the crime, the murder of Alex was never really resolved. I know we can assume that Samuels did it, but it never really gets spelled out for us. Minor yes, but still even after sleeping on it before rating this novel it still haunts me. I love Maya and her writing, she's definitely an Autobuy Author for me.
8.5 out of 10

No comments: