Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011!!!!

bigstock_Happy_New_Year____98621541

Well it’s been a long year for me and my family, but all in all it was full of laughter and tears, up and downs just like life if supposed to be. I hope to blog more and keep track of my reading.

Thanks to all my favorite authors and all my yahoo group friends I’ve read tons of awesome books this year and have a list a mile long to read this year.

I have a few resolutions this year, but most of all I just want all my friends and family to be safe, happy and healthy this year.

1. My first resolution is to get back on track with my reading and blogging. I met so many awesome people through blogs and I want to get back to reading and reviewing as well as participating in all the TBR and other challenges on the net.

2. Save some money and be better about being prepared for the Holidays. This year I scrambled and was utterly unprepared for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year I hope to be better.

3. I packed on some pounds this holiday season, so I need to get back on plan with Weight Watchers. Since I began WW I have lost 50 pounds. Since then I’ve gained back 12 lbs., my clothes are getting tight again and since I pitched the old clothes I grew out of I need to refocus.

4. Spend more time with the Hubby, our kids are getting older and it’s time we got to spend adult time together. I haven’t been on a date, a real date with Jim in probably 12 years. So I think we deserve it.

This list is short, but in the past I’ve had way to many goals and then I never seem to achieve any of them.

So what’s your New Years resolution? I‘d love to hear them.

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Date nights are important! Charlie and I have really only begun doing that in the last year or so... probably because our kids are older and no longer want to go out with us on a Friday night. haha

Enjoy!